The Library contains a wealth of information that is certain to be of considerable value to you as you manage your care operation.
The material in the Library is:
- Fully editable (Microsoft Word)
- Easily accessible 24/7. No special computer expertise needed
- Invaluable and affordable
- Downloadable directly to your computer 24/7
- Updated regularly and members are informed of updates individually. Free updates in the first year
- and, we act on Library Members’ suggestions for new material for the benefit of all
Please click here to view some sample material.
After the completion of your purchase, we will receive an email alert. This will prompt an email to you from us with your User Name and Password. You will then simply log on to www.thepolicylibrary.co.uk, click on the Member’s Area Link (top of the Home Page) and enter the Login details we have supplied. You will then have immediate 24/7 access to download, save and edit the materials you need.
We research, design, produce and offer for sale model policies and procedures for internal use within organizations. Although much of what we produce can be implemented without alteration, we appreciate that many of our customers will want to modify our work, so as to reflect the culture in which they operate. This is both permissible and encouraged. However, our products may not be used to create or update policies for any organization other than the one making the purchase. In other words, you may not use or modify our work to offer to other organizations. We would consider this a gross violation of our copyright and would act accordingly.